… and it’s called Product to Picture: Branded Content Creation for Creative Entrepreneurs
I want to invite you to a really exciting event that I am teaching with Meg Mulloy. On September 28th, in Central Austin, join us for our very first photography and styling workshop! In it, you will learn how to photograph and style products like a boss! You’ll learn photography techniques, how to come up with a shot list, how to brainstorm and shop for props and how to pull it all together to style magazine worthy photos. We’ll have 100s of props available for you to pull from.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Location TBA in Central Austin. Class size limited to 10.
All participants will be entered to win a professional styling kit valued at $100.
What you'll learn:
• Lighting concepts and techniques
• Styling concepts and techniques
•Where to find inspiration and how to use it
• Shot lists: why you need one and how to create one
• How to select props and backdrops
What you'll leave with:
• 5 - 20 images for your website and social media
• Stephanie's resource guide for prop shopping
• Meg's resource guide for DIY lighting gear
• A booklet filled with everything you learned + discounts to the stuff you need
to shoot and style like a pro
• A broader circle of creative connections
• The confidence to know YOU GOT THIS! .